Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Healthmiles pedometer

No that's not Lindsay Lohan's ankle monitor, it's Crissy's new fashion accessory pedometer. It seems that many of my colleagues are comfortable with letting their fat asses get fatter and are doing less and less to maintain their girlish figures [obviously, they've not been to this site or they'd know that's not Crissy's problem]
To combat this, Crissy's health insurance provider has te
amed up with VirginHealthMiles to encourage us to do more walking by providing incentives and rewards for doing more walking and these nifty pedometers to track the number of steps taken every day.

Wouldn't you know it, mine has a high heel fetish!
It always give me extra credit when I wear it with heels.


Lucky me! One more excuse to spend more time in sexy shoes.











Looks like I made the goal of seven thousand steps today.


I have to admit I like the effect the extra walking is having on my legs & bum...

...and considering the comments I received for this shot, I'm not the only one.







No comments:

Post a Comment