Wednesday, June 24, 2009

First - thank you.

Of all of the firsts - the first thing I need to do is say thank you to lovely slut girl lydia and all of her faithful and gentle followers at http://slutgirllydia.blogspot.com/ . The encouragement of CALCULATING INFINITY planted the idea of starting this blog, and without lydia's site and the courage she displays there Crissy wouldn't even have a name let alone a voice, so it's only fitting that this first real entry should be a thank you tribute to her & I hope the rest of you will enjoy it as well.

Thank you gorgeous girl lydia for teaching Crissy to breathe.
This one's for you.
With much love, respect, and admiration
Ever your panty slut,
Crissy


Red, patent, peep toe, slingback.
Told ya!


Formal red lounge PJ's for Crissy's first post.





Just something about red heels & white hose.



What a boob!



New white lace bra is pretty -

but it could fit Crissy's new girls better.




Not a bad little bum for fifty.

What's that playing peek-a-boo?

Crissy has a new toy!

Don't get your knickers in a twist -
the plug is right side up.

Odd place for a thank you note -
but maybe for lydia it's a 'fitting' choice.

Hot or not?

You tell me gorgeous girl -

only a real slut will now for sure.

Thank you again gorgeous girl -

it means more to me than you'll ever realize.

Crissy

5 comments:

  1. How did I inspire you to post this>?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great first post! I see you're a fellow owner of a WMCBP. Too bad the LA Mr. S store closed, I liked being able to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Calculating Infinity -
    Back on May 26 commenting on lydia's lighthouse shoot & my reply, & I really do appreciate the nudge.

    FlySaab -
    Thanks for the encouragement I was understandably a little nervous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Sissy Crissy,

    I don't know what to say. slut girl lydia feels very, very honoured to have inspired you to start your own blog and your set of photos was a real surprise.

    The shoes are very hot, you have a good slut taste i shoes, I must admit. And after scrolling down further suddenly a metal plug with my name on turnes up... If feels unique to be there together with you, or inside you if you like.

    girl lydia is sorry she haven't visited your beautyful blog earlier.

    Kisses from slut girl lydia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh ok I read it. Im very glad you started a blog. I didnt realize you were a man by your name. I think the alter ego of Sissy Crissy is pretty neat. The way I see it is, if you cant be who you are in public... Be who you are here in this small group of people who will share your uniqueness with you without judgment. Cant wait to see that plug shoved up your ass.

    ReplyDelete