Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Firsts

First day back from conference and vacation and Crissy has so much to report, so many firsts I don't know where to start!
First attempt at first blog; first public display of Crissy's fem side; first photos published, first use of new toy; first time fully shaved, first public thank you to a new friend who was the first person to accept Crissy's girly side; first, first, first.
So first let me warn you:
If you are younger than 21 years old - you should not be here.
If boys dressed like girls bothers you - you should not be here.
If bold talk about balls, butts, toys, & sluts; pussies, panties, & silk covered nuts bothers you - you should not be here.
If such talk gets you hot & bothered - let me be the first to invite you.
I truly hope you will feel free to be frank, open & honest, & I truly hope you will join in.

Now let me be the first to ask for your help picking a photo for this blog.
Let me know what you think & feel free to make a suggestion.


WELCOME!

Crissy

1 comment: