Friday, June 26, 2009

Motel

Leaving the conference at noon Crissy decided to celebrate the start of her Crissy vacation with a new pink nighty, and a large department store near the hotel had just the thing: pearly pink satin chemise with a soft lace bodice with a pearl bow at center and a matching stretch lace thong made for a perfect choice. I wanted my first time sleeping out side my home dressed as Crissy to be special. Crissy was in a very pink mood, and this was a perfect choice.
After everyone else went to bed and the place got quiet I even ventured out on the balcony to enjoy a soft summer rain in my new pink nighty – a very heady night & a perfect start to Crissy-cation '09.




2 comments:

  1. The panties are a lovely colour choice and I like the lacey look on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks doll.

    I always wanted to say that - it sounds so 'Mickey Spillane'.

    ReplyDelete