Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Flashed

I got flashed today. I was having dinner with a colleague at one of those family style chain-store steak and salad restaurants when an attractive young lady in a booth across the the dining room caught my attention. Her very short skirt was doing and admirable job of drawing attention to her very shapely olive toned legs.

The dolt she was with was obviously boring her to tears and was too self absorbed to realize it. She failed several times to turn the conversation and surrendering to the boredom and looking around the room caught me second time admiring the struggle she was having keeping at least some fabric between her lovely thighs and the vinyl of the booth seat. Having been so obviously caught I had no choice but to smile my most apologetic 'didn't mean to be rude, but when you're that pretty what do you expect' smile, nodded and tried to return to the conversation at my table. When their dinner was finished her idiot date stood up - mobile phone stuck to his ear - walked to her side of the table and just as she offered her hand to be assisted to stand Captain Clueless turned his back to her too engrossed in his telephone conversation to notice.

Her response to his rudeness was to make eye contact with me, set one shapely ankle outside the booth - rewarding my attention by giving me a long and deliberate view of her lovely red panties - smile, set her other foot outside the booth, and helping herself up headed for the exit smiling & nodding as she walked past our table.

So in honor of the lovely young lady with the shapely legs and pretty red panties whose name I'll never know... I'd like to reciprocate.

Too bad she'll never know.



























This should be titled: 'Insert Tongue Here' don't you think?




Thanks for the suggestion BC... I'll have to see what I've got

2 comments:

  1. Your flasher may be one of your readers, if she appreciates the best.

    I do love the juxtaposition of well-filled panties.

    Now if only you weren't fending off all those calls from Playboy to put you on the centerfold, you'd have more time for requests!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheesh, there are some idiots about who just don't know when they've got it good.

    I bet if you were with a guy whilst 'en femme' you'd be the centre of his attention along with all the other guys in the room.

    To have you flash me like that would quite simply make not just my day but more likely my year...

    ReplyDelete