Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Panty of the Day

Panty of the Day

Welcome to a new feature.

There is a myriad of reasons why I haven't posted in so long.

Real world work has certainly taken it's toll.


Like L, and Doll I too have suffered from the malaise brought on my losing several of my blogger and facebook friends.

Part of it is my out of control passion for my own painted toenails [this from someone with no other foot fetish]

This is OPI 'Shorts Story' that perfectly matches the Calvin Klein thong I'm wearing









Part of it is all the new shoes I've been buying on ebay...






Part of it has been technical problems...


... part of it has been indecision about what this blog should be and what should be posted here,




but the exciting wonderful part is being busy preparing custom shooting requests that I have received from wonderful ladies like Emma, Syd, Lady K, beautiful B, and Joy. All thrilling requests that I was happy to fulfill and once the pics are ready & I have the ladies permission I'll post some of the results.

All that aside here is my half-assed attempt at a solution. By introducing Crissy's Panty of the Day I'll be able to post things that are already prepared and at least you will know that I am trying.

Here's what you can do for me... tell me which entries you like & dislike. The variety of things I've been asked for is immense - from the very vanilla to the scatological & I'm still sorting out the lines that divide boring, sexy & gross. No need to flame... just speak up - I can't hear you thinking from here.

So without further fanfare here is my first 'fill in the blank' POTD post, the first installment of 'The Kitchen Set'

Crissy in red stretch satin and red patent platforms.
















4 comments:

  1. Crissy,

    having trouble again posting a comment. Lost the last one so will just say I love the pink nails they suit you so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good oh, it finally worked.

    The full frontal is very nice. Could you do some teasing shots one day. Little glimpses that encourage me to think about uncovering more.

    The red shoes are very much to my taste. The red panty looks so elegant, I think it would be improved by completing the set with a bra, cami or slip.

    Congratulations on a delicious set of shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something sure is cookin' with you in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete