Saturday, September 26, 2009

Wet

M: You would actually wear them?
Crissy: Of course...

M: And take pictures?
Crissy: Certainly...

M: And CUM in them... for ME???
Crissy: Absolutely!!

M: OMG!!!

Crissy: Send you the panties after if you like.
M: Ohhh Yesss!!! PLLEEASSSSE!!! I'll send you more pictures.
Crissy: Pick out the panties...

That was the conversation... she did, I did, and here's a sample of the results. There are nearly two hundred more with the lovely M on the monitors behind me but I promised not to post them without her approval & permission, which is where you come in...

If you want to see more of the really wet ones, and the lovely M herself, leave her a note in the comments... she'll be watching.


One more small sample set tomorrow.

What's that pearl below the bow?




Could it be...?





Yes, I believe it might be..


1 comment:

  1. Ahh, the tease. Very cute, very full. I am certain M was pleased with the look her panties have provided.

    ReplyDelete