Friday, July 31, 2009

Adieu lydia

I've been delaying posting all week to avoid posting what should have been the next post several turns ago to delay saying good-bye to a dear friend. Those of you who have read my earliest posts understand how important a wonderful lady named lydia has been to Crissy's development and you can imagine how shocked I was to read that she has chosen to retire from active posting. Her good-bye was brief and somewhat cryptic, but I will assume the best and hope that her retirement is to make room for an expansion of her life that will increase her joy and fulfillment. With that wish in mind I will choose not to say good-bye, but rather adieu in the hope that she will occasionally drop by to check on the progress of her old friends. Thank you gorgeous girl for all you have been and done, for your willingness to share your grace and beauty with the rest of us, and what you have taught us all about ourselves.

Adieu gorgeous girl - will all miss you terribly.

































2 comments:

  1. Are those VS? I'm so tempted to get some.

    And how did you figure your size?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sartory I think. I usually cut the tags out for the photo quality, on advice from a blogger named Doll, & she's right.

    Check size charts on ebay vendor sites, & be willing to do some trial & error. I'm a waist 32" and those a size 6 us

    ReplyDelete