Thursday, July 23, 2009

Strap-on Fantasy or Crissy's Never Been Pegged

One of the most surprising aspects of starting this blog is realizing how cathartic this process can be. Several of us in this small little group have commented on the value of this kind of public yet anonymous exploration, and I doubt anyone has experienced this more than I.


In an earlier conversation L and Crissy discussed the problem of fantasies that when made reality fell short of the expectation a situation that she described as Fizzled Fantasies. Later in a comment about an image I'd posted asked: 'I don't suppose you're into pegging?' [Otherwise known as Strap-on sex]


The simple truth is that is one of my oldest, most powerful, and yet never dared fantasies. Not only have I never participated, I've never voiced or even whispered the thought out loud in private - let alone in the presence of someone I was [or might be] intimate with.


The conversations I've had since starting this blog has done more to clarify my thinking & feelings more than anything I've done so far, and as I have already bared more than this, maybe it's time to ask for your help to open this door as well. All I ask is the usual - be honest and say what you mean. I really do want to hear your thoughts, fears, experiences, fantasies and recommendations.

Speak from experience or imagination, just speak. Send this link on to anyone you think will respond, I have an email present for everyone who participates. If you're not comfortable leaving your email address, subscribe to the comments thread & I'll contact you that way.



If you need a place to start, use the images below for inspiration [remember each pic opens a larger image] and finish this thought:

If I was the very first one to peg Crissy with a strap-on...


Oh, and L... if that was more than curiosity I obviously know the position, you just tell me where & when.




















5 comments:

  1. recently ive thought about someone pegging me. wouldnt it be erotic if i accidently walked into a girls changing room or an all female ,mature staff meeting and as a punishment, they all got out their strapons, got me on all fours and filled me where ive never been filled before. now that sound like a fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always dreamed of being pegged - to me it would be the ultimate - dressed in my stockings & suspenders with lovely lemon lace boxer style panties being pulled to one side & being ravished with a strap-on -- ooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. First things first - thank you for the offer, but I am in a committed, monogamous relationship, with a man who has the sex drive of several virgin teenagers. I have, as it is said, enough on my plate already.

    I will be doing a post on my pegging fantasy, however, soon (things are in tumult not unlike a rickety washing machine - gurgling, spinning, clanking, and shaking the whole house, and my schedule is not the least bit predictable or manageable right now, or I'd give a firmer timeline).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would advise you not to do this first time with a novice on the end of the strap-on. I have only done it a few times and have no idea what I am doing, it makes it very frustrating for me. There is a book I could buy on the art of strap-on sex but I am too much of a cheapskate to buy a book I will read only once and I don't think my local library would purchase it!

    Feed back to your partner so they know whether to go harder or softer, deeper or shallower, remember there is no sensation for the pegger so only you can tell them what is going on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm Jealous
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete