Thursday, July 2, 2009

Crissy's favorite Shoes

A conversation with Calculating Infinity & L made me nostalgic for my most favorite pair of shoes. This wonderful old pair of 80's vintage Cherokee wedges are without a doubt the least attractive and yet most comfortable I own [even the boring boy stuff]. They were 'dumpster rescued' when a neighbor moved out of her apartment in about 1988 or '89 which means I've been enjoying them for over twenty years.

Doesn't matter how worn or ugly, I still love them, still wear them, and wouldn't trade a brand new pair of Faragamos for them.

L- These started as a 10, think they'd fit you? Probably not after all this time they've stretched into my much more comfortable 11.

Speaking of shoes, wait 'till you see the silly things that are on their way even as we speak.

















Who's that pretty girl on that filthy monitor?




2 comments:

  1. Great detailing on the wedge. For a 20+ year old shoe they still look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Doll.
    Spillane is probably spinning in his grave - but I still love saying it.

    ReplyDelete