Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Conference Ends - Finally!

The conference is over & I'm back home finally.

With so many old friends there, this conference felt more like a family reunion, which was a great deal of fun but with a schedule that was running from 7:00 am to 2:00 or 3:00 am there wasn't any time for Crissy - let alone posting. So, my apologies for being so long absent.


After a good night's sleep in my own bed

and a favorite nig
htgown





the long pink one

with the pretty rosebud at the bodice,

that feels so good against my nipples,

I'm anxious to get back to the more enjoyable aspects of Crissy's part of my life.

So, give me some time to unpack, plow through this snow drift of unopened mail on my desk, complete a couple of small projects & Crissy will get to work catching-up on some of the posts she's promised.

Thanks for being so patient.
Crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment