Saturday, July 18, 2009

Pillow Hump Fantasy

Added to the catching up from being gone - Crissy's had meetings every night this week - PLUS working this weekend as usual!





So I took Friday morning off to sleep in - in white - and woke up legs completely entwined around one of the big satin body pillows with absolutely raging hard-on buried deep in the satin.




I wasn't even fully awake when I realized that what I really wanted - more than anything - was for one of you to have your nails buried deep in my ass cheeks driving me to dry hump the pillow.





Needless to say bobby had already well lubed the inside of his raincoat and rolling over to put that panty-ass high in the air finished awake what I'd started asleep, fantasizing the whole time that one of you was kneeling behind me - ass cheek in each hand - thrusting me into the pillow saying: 'Hump the pillow pussy, hump the pillow cunt! Cum for me in your nighty panty slut!"




Nice as the was, I sure wish you had left some nail marks in that ass.



Now really - wouldn't that cute little ass be even prettier with ten little half moon bruises from you?

No comments:

Post a Comment